Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I worry?

(4 Posts)
BumpOct2014 Mon 18-Aug-14 16:47:34

Ok

Trying not to worry/panic/overreact but just had a very small amount of pink blood when I went to the toilet. Not a lot and it cleaned up pretty quick.

Should I worry? I'm 30 weeks and at my 20 week scan was told my placenta was low but not to worry.
Had a bit of a worry yesterday as little 'un wasn't as active but they're back to normal today (moving as I type!)

I am going to ring the midwife/hospital if I find anymore but just need some reassurance - although I'm sure everyone will tell me to ring to be on the safe side :-)
Just needed to tell someone as I'm waiting for hubby to get home.

Thanks

Greyhound Mon 18-Aug-14 16:50:42

Any worries and you should call antenatal and ask to be monitored.

Whilst it will probably fine, it's always best to get checked, esp with any reduction in movements.

StrawbsAndCream Mon 18-Aug-14 17:53:56

I also have minor placenta previa and was told if I have any bleeding to ring straight away, it's probably nothing but I'd ring now just to be on the safe side. They probably will want you in to be checked, hope all goes ok!

ApocalypseThen Thu 21-Aug-14 14:17:12

I am just over seven weeks and I have that too, watery, barely pink discharge. I had a uti, got an antibiotic, developed thrush and that's what's causing it, my GP says. So don't panic just yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now