Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Excruciating stomach pains.

(5 Posts)
Saraha3776 Sun 17-Aug-14 23:32:56

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and I'd been lying on my bed tonight and got up to close the curtains and I had this almighty pain in my stomach. I was doubled over in pain. I finally managed to stand up and the pain happened again. The pain has stopped now and I've had no bleeding. I'm just really worried. I've had back ache and odd pains in my back. But not sure what to do if I've had no bleeding.

DrewsWife Mon 18-Aug-14 00:40:50

Call hospital now. Do not wait. Do not pass go.. Make contact. It could be nothing but it could be xx. Please don't let yourself be in pain

fackinell Mon 18-Aug-14 01:31:58

Yes, call NHS Direct or head to A&E. Hoping all ok, please keep us posted. thanks

WorkingBling Mon 18-Aug-14 07:39:33

I had horrendous pain with ds. Was convinced it was an ectopic pregnancy. But was just extreme stretching pains. However, I had an early scan at 7 weeks (private) which really put my kind at ease. I would see if your gp can get one for you or consider the early scan. Helps a lot.

DrewsWife Mon 18-Aug-14 12:21:08

Just checking how you are today. Xthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now