Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clotting while pregnant at 8 weeks

(8 Posts)
CherryPie3 Tue 19-Aug-14 10:56:28

Oh no I'm so sorry sad flowers

Jadedance Mon 18-Aug-14 20:59:11

Just an update. Had it confirmed by the hospital this morning. Have miscarried but they are very confused as to why I didn't have any pain

Jadedance Sat 16-Aug-14 08:02:04

Did that yesterday balled my eyes out and all he said was bed rest sad

CherryPie3 Sat 16-Aug-14 06:23:16

Really? sad

Maybe a trip back to doctors with tears... I can't understand why they would need a doctors referral? Hope you get sorted op xx

Jadedance Fri 15-Aug-14 21:49:58

Rang epu they said I have to have a doctors referral before they will scan me. Or sever pain.

Andcake Fri 15-Aug-14 19:45:28

Get yourself to epu - just turn up and wait - with one of my mc ( hopefully yours isn't) epu found me waiting for them as they opened I was scanned within 30 minutes. Most have drop in's and tell them about bleeding and previous mc

CherryPie3 Fri 15-Aug-14 19:35:28

Oh hun sad

In all honestly I would bypass your doctor and ring your early pregnancy assessment unit tomorrow, they will probably scan you. Still, resting isn't bad advice smile

Jadedance Fri 15-Aug-14 18:57:24

Hi just after a bit of advice.

This is my third pregnancy I have a healthy 4 year old boy who I had no probs during pregnancy with.

I then fell pregnant on the coil and miscarried after having my coil removed.

I am now 8 weeks pregnant and yesterday started light bleeding and clotting have been to my doctors who refused to give me a scan. All they have said is bed rest. I have no pains just morning sickness which I have had since 5 weeks.

Any advice please I'm feeling so emotional. Just don't know what to do ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now