Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6 weeks 2 days bad cramps then medium/heavy bleed dont panic!!!!

(4 Posts)
beckyG91 Wed 13-Aug-14 20:32:12

I had seriously strong cramps followed by bleeding which was about the same amount as I would have had on a normal day of my cycle... I read so much about it on the net and not many people were reassuring. I was referred to a gynacologist who done various tests and a scan. Turns out baby is fine and it was implantation bleeding. So please ladies dont allways expect the worst, I was so sure I was miscarrying by the amount of blood loss but no all is well. Hope this is of some reassurance to those going through the same scenario. X

chiliplant Wed 13-Aug-14 21:15:45

Really glad everything worked out well. Its great when ppl take the time t write to treasure others.

Mammicar Wed 13-Aug-14 21:17:18

So glad for you. I had similar with two of my boys they are 7 and 3 now x

soph123kay Wed 13-Aug-14 21:45:44

hi ive been bleeding for 3 days now like I would on a normal period but with no cramps or clots. it seems to have stopped if not got lighter. I have an appointment for early pregnancy unit in the morning so fingers crossed. I still feel pregnant I still feel sick all the times and certain smells turn my stomach so I have my hopes up which I know I shouldn't. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now