Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do you get more stretchmarks with dc2?

(7 Posts)
lagoon Fri 08-Aug-14 10:37:31

If you get them with the first one, do you get yet more brand new ones with subsequent dc? Are they the same severity, more, or less?!

LoombandsRus Fri 08-Aug-14 10:48:48

I have 3 DC. No new stretch marks in second and third pregnancy. . . . Lots from first.

frankiebuns Fri 08-Aug-14 12:52:43

I got loads on first but ds was a whopper and with this one I'm 37+4 and no strech marks what so ever which I'm pleased about!

jellybean87 Fri 08-Aug-14 12:56:12

I got quite a few with dd1, but with dd2 I only got 3 new ones and they are very small.

I got about 10 new ones of the same severity. DS dropped really early, but DD didn't until I was about to push! The new ones are all across the very top of my stomach where it wasn't stretched as much already by DS IYSWIM.

VerucaInTheNutRoom Fri 08-Aug-14 13:05:28

I only had a couple with DC1. DC2 was a lot worse but I was a lot more lazy with the Bio Oil.

Shazam24 Sun 10-Aug-14 00:38:42

Havnt so far and im 18 weeks now. They were terrible with DS though, start from just above bikini line to in line with belly button! So very glad i havnt got any yet fingers crossed i wont get any more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now