Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 maybe 6 weeks and already look pregnant!

(13 Posts)
nightshade1 Thu 07-Aug-14 11:03:48

Im 5/6 weeks pregnant (6 by last period/5 by ovulation test) and I tried on a dress this morning and there is no mistaking the fact I look pregnant.
im larger anyway size 16 (not gained any weight though) and this is DC#3 but how do I hide it? next week im going to visit and stay with my family for a few days and im not ready for them to know yet.

I've been the same way suffering from a lot of bloating. I've been wearing long cardigans and floaty clothes to try and distract. When it's warm a pashmina may work well for just covering arms and tummy

MustShowDH Fri 08-Aug-14 17:06:40

Me too!
I'm 6 weeks with my second and my belly is huge!

JeewizzJen Fri 08-Aug-14 18:33:44

Me too! Pregnant with my second and have had to go a notch down on my belt already. Very bloated.

3littlewomen Fri 08-Aug-14 18:37:40

9 weeks with my 6th! Put picture of myself and friends on Facebook..... Was inboxed by friends asking if I was preggers. By no.6 there is no elasticity left!

Crazymama94 Sat 09-Aug-14 12:18:05

I'm massive already, it's number 2 and with ds I showed at 10 weeks so no surprise that at 10 weeks I'm showing again. I look about 4/5 months though!

faye0310 Sat 09-Aug-14 16:58:57

I'm so pleased there are people like me. I'm 6 weeks with my second and my belly is starting to look huge! I'm a size 18 so big any way but gonna struggle to hide this bump!!

KeepSmiling83 Sat 09-Aug-14 20:07:12

I'm the same! I am having a major panic that there is more than one in there as I didn't show this early with my first. We can only afford one more!!!

MustShowDH Sun 10-Aug-14 15:57:32

Faye, I'm an 18 too. I think the only good thing about me already being big is that people will just assume I've put on more weight!
I too had a panic about twins!
Think I will have to get shares in Bio Oil.
Starting to go down a bit, but beginning to feel nauseous sad Last time I threw up until 30 weeks and ended up loosing weight at first.
Let's hope it's true that every pregnancy is different. Was hoping to enjoy this one!

How's everyone doing ?

Wherediparkmybroom Sun 10-Aug-14 16:01:33

I'm an 8 and I have a baby bulge, didn't happen with the first 2 about six weeks. Really this is not like weight, could it be water?

MustShowDH Sun 10-Aug-14 21:59:48

Shamelessly looking at maternity trousers on EBay. I'm only 6 wks ffs - I need to get a grip! Lol.

faye0310 Mon 11-Aug-14 18:59:32

I have actually bought a maternity dress for my holidays in September! Someone asked one of my friends if I was pregnant yesterday coz she said it looked like I ha a big bump!!! Booked an early scan as lots and twins on my mams side of the family and need to put my mind at rest!!

MustShowDH Wed 13-Aug-14 18:14:35

Feeling queasy today - I'm blaming the tight jeans!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now