Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any former POAS addicts here?

(9 Posts)
FoodieMum3 Tue 05-Aug-14 20:48:09

I'm 34+ weeks and was cleaning out (nesting) my bed side locker earlier. I came across a BAG shock of pregnancy tests, those Internet cheapie strips. I had such a strong urge to test, LOL.

It's ok, Im not completely insane - I resisted the urge grin

squizita Tue 05-Aug-14 21:24:16

wink Yep I think I might be pregnant too. I have bigger boobs, feel tired, constipated oh... also a bump measuring 36 and little feet keep poking out kicking me. But if you gave me a clearblue I'd pee on it and worry why it didn't say 34-36 weeks haha! grin

bellaboo88 Tue 05-Aug-14 22:12:28

I miss the excitement of poas! Xx

LBNM19 Tue 05-Aug-14 22:13:19

Lol yes I had loads in a bag when I was having a clear out a couple of months ago. Had to hide them because my partner was getting annoyed ha

frankiebuns Tue 05-Aug-14 22:25:54

I was nesting today 37 weeks today and found a stash id forgotten about! Didn't poas but was kinda tempted!

GingerRodgers Tue 05-Aug-14 22:56:17

Aww I'll really miss poas after this dc! I loved those internet cheapies just so I could pee away daily on them! wink

GingerRodgers Tue 05-Aug-14 22:57:13

Oh and I so would right now (35+ weeks) if I had any! grin

Loveallmyboys Tue 05-Aug-14 23:09:17

Could be worse, you could have a drawer full of used sticks! No no, I don't mean I have. Well, er, er, ok maybe I have! Can't bear to part with them! I still have a stick from over 11 years ago that I did with my first. Yup, gross!

frankiebuns Thu 07-Aug-14 11:30:50

I wanted to keep mine from ds1 and it faded so I threw it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now