Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How many days did it take for your MP to pass before labour?

(8 Posts)
mrsnlw Tue 05-Aug-14 12:23:39

Exactly as title says really.... Mine has been passing in bits (some lots/some little) over 12 days. Surely it's nearly done now?! Lol

PuppyMummy Tue 05-Aug-14 13:02:35

mine took three days. it started coming away on monday and I went into labour on wed.

Redling Tue 05-Aug-14 14:06:56

Does it always come out slowly and for a few days before labour, or can it just drop out right before? I ask because I have no signs of anything unusual, not even heavy discharge and wondered of that meant I was weeks off labour! I'm so impatient as not actually due for 10 days!

Em1503 Tue 05-Aug-14 14:08:39

I think it can come away as you're in labour. I'm 10 days over and haven't lost mine yet...!

WaffleWiffle Tue 05-Aug-14 14:18:50

All three of my children were at least a week overdue and I have never lost the mucus plug, as far as I am aware.

Trapper Tue 05-Aug-14 14:27:36

My MP is a Conservative <not helpful/ missing the point>

mrsnlw Tue 05-Aug-14 15:38:52

Lol Trapper I had to think about that lol.

Redling, some lose it in bits, some lose it as one, some dont remember seeing it at all. I have a friend who didn't remember losing it with her daughter but remembered losing it with her son. X

MagpieMama Tue 05-Aug-14 15:41:33

You can lose parts of it and it regenerates itself so isn't any sort of indicator for when labour will start.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now