Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weepy mess :(

(9 Posts)
MultipleMama Tue 05-Aug-14 00:28:44

Baby put on a show for DH while I was sleeping last night. DH showed me video proof, this morning, of him pressing my stomach in certain places and seeing little tiny kicks in response. For a reason I cannot remember I got mad and had a go at DH for playing with the baby. Now I feel guilty and all weepy, and spent most of the morning crying then cried later when the baby didn't respond to me!

Told DH I was sorry and he gave me one of those "I'm used to it" smiles and that set me off crying! Seems all my hormones are raging today!

Exhaustion and hormones don't mix apparently!

Anybody else been a weeping mess, today?

WaffleWiffle Tue 05-Aug-14 00:32:01

I think that video is a really sweet thing to do. I hope he's saved it.

And hope you are feeling better soon.

MultipleMama Tue 05-Aug-14 00:47:21

Yeah, he's saved it and sent it to me in an email with the title "something for a rainy day" and it made me cry when I rewatched it. Happy tears... I think! hmm

hartmel Tue 05-Aug-14 03:56:30

Oh those lovely hormones! I'm so weepy in this pregnancy it is not fun sometimes and DH also gives me then the "I'm used to it" smile..

It is such a good memory that he took a video of it.

I hope you are feeling better soon. How many weeks do you have left?

MultipleMama Tue 05-Aug-14 06:46:23

I'm blessed that he's one of those who likes to have keepsakes as "homevideo" type things! However, he did get his revenge on me this morning by switching the shower temperature. Bloody freezing! I guess he forgave me grin

I have 23+6w left (I think!) Not even half way there...

marrappa Tue 05-Aug-14 10:32:13

Don't worry when I was about your stage I was a complete wreck to its hormones but as you get into later stages of second trimester I felt ten times better

hang in there girl x

squizita Tue 05-Aug-14 11:34:00

Mine 'plays' with DH and ignores me!! He puts his hand on the belly and chats and she kicks! grin Must be used to my voice/hands, taken for granted already LOL!

katiegee Tue 05-Aug-14 13:32:38

aw that's quite sweet... our baby is being a brat and refuses to move when my husband touches my belly, although at any other time I'd swear s/he has a trampoline in there!

I cried hysterically on Sunday afternoon at an advert on television for Disney World. No idea why. This morning, I cried because my hair has gone flat. I have the curliest hair in the world and I don't think it could go flat if it tried. Both times, husband has tried to be sympathetic but that makes me worse because I know how utterly ridiculous I'm being!

Hormones, eh?

MultipleMama Tue 05-Aug-14 16:18:22

Even more weepy today! My ds smiled for the first ever time today while I bathed him. Cue water works! smile

Baby still hasn't outwardly kicked for me though I can feel them making butterflies.

Gunna cook DH's favourite vegan brownies, today because I still feel really guilty and he seems to be getting the brunt of my hormones lately!

Hormones are such lovely things... hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now