Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Don't want to disappoint.

(60 Posts)

I have been trying for some months now to get pregnant with my boyfriend of 6 years and nothing seemed to work. However, I have not got my AF this month (should be on the 30th) and my LMP was June 1st. I am currently on CD 32 when i should be on my 3rd day of my period, we did the BD 3 times before ovulation and i don't want to test to give both mine and my boyfriends hopes up. i have never had my period be so late and the only symptom i have is sore, heavy and tender breasts (mainly the nipples) and nausea along with what appears to be menstrual pains but no period since Aug 29. Should i go test or maybe wait a little while longer?

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 06:29:06

I would test

But I have no patience at all

I'm just worried if i test it is negative. just hoping for a positive. i have no patience either tbh im trying to pout it out of my head incase im just overthinking, going to ring doctor and make an appointment incase i still have no period. Do you think 3 days no period is long enough to test?

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 06:34:57

A lot of tests these days can pick up the hormone before your period is even due

You have really assured me to get a test, ill get one today and then take it. Thank you!

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 06:40:32

Yay!

Make sure you post your results and I hope you get your bfp

me too! fingers crossed!

3 days overdue is definitely time to test. I used a first response (pink pack) 3 days before I was due and got my BFP - I'd avoid the ones that give weeks etc as they're less sensitive and I've known a few people get false negatives.

Best of luck OP - I've got everything crossed for you.

i will get one of those soon, im having bad nausea atm so guna wait a while to go get it, i shall post results here! thanks alot!

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 07:25:05

Nausea sounds promising!

i have had nausea since day of ovulation, feel physically sick at the moment, could also be nerves tooo

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 07:27:47

Exciting!

Would this be your first baby?

lettertoherms Fri 01-Aug-14 07:27:49

Ooh! All sounds good, get that test!

yes this would be my first, im going to try tesco hopefully its open smile

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 07:32:26

My local tesco is 24/7 except sat night/Sunday morning so you may be in luck

going to drive down and test! will be back to report soon!

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 07:34:18

Good luck op

kilmuir Fri 01-Aug-14 07:34:21

Fingers crossed for you

IM PREGNANT!!!!!

Mumof3xox Fri 01-Aug-14 07:52:26

Yay!

Congratulations op!

LBNM19 Fri 01-Aug-14 08:22:24

Yay this made me smile, congratulations :D

jaynebxl Fri 01-Aug-14 08:27:13

Woo hoo congratulations!

stillenacht1 Fri 01-Aug-14 08:28:15

smilesmilesmile

Congratulations!smile

wingcommandergallic Fri 01-Aug-14 08:33:07

Yay. A live POAS thread.
Glad you got the result you wanted.

Pregnantagain7 Fri 01-Aug-14 08:36:11

Eek fantastic news congratulations enjoy the huge smile that will plastered to your face all day!!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now