Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

34weels with period pain and generally unwell

(7 Posts)
NicBenson Tue 29-Jul-14 20:14:24

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and ive been sick the last few days with period pains. I've been very tired and the only way I can get comfy is lying down all day as I've been getting pains under my ribs constantly.
I've been having a little bit of pressure in my lower abdomen when I walk and go to the toilet
Just a little worried....

BikeRunSki Tue 29-Jul-14 20:16:21

That is exactly how early labour with my first child felt yo me. Have you spoken to your midwife?

beccajoh Tue 29-Jul-14 20:17:20

I would call your midwife x

NicBenson Tue 29-Jul-14 20:22:13

Luckily I got an appointment with her tomorrow just thought I would get some advice from others to try settle my mind
See if anyone had experienced anything similar and what happened to them

MrsGiraffe12 Tue 29-Jul-14 22:27:35

Do let us know how you've got on tomorrow x

NicBenson it could possibly be a UTI, or it could be signs of early labour - good that you are getting checked out. Are the pains at regular times at all? I had what felt like strong period cramps exactly every 10 mins on the dot for 2 days before I went into labour proper (at 31+5).

allisgood1 Tue 29-Jul-14 22:57:16

I'm 34 weeks and also suffering. I think baby has dropped and engaged hence the uncomfortableness. I can only get comfortable in one position all night long. Days are v uncomfortable but I've got 2 other kids to look after so no time to even think about it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now