Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks and pink discharge slight blood and leakage help?

(3 Posts)
starchild992 Tue 29-Jul-14 04:31:17

Hi I'm 7 weeks pregnant my ultrasound is next week I had a miscarriage two years ago doing ultrasound early. Can't wait a week though driving me crazy. Last week I had a light brown fluffy looking discharge the next day about three times as much and with red. Few days after I had sex and the day after I had a lot of pink fluffy looking discharge then stopped for a day then had leakage for a couple days panties getting wet no odor some small spots of blood when I wiped now that has stopped and I had sex again more pink discharge came today what is this? I have been cramping the whole time also not very painful but pretty frequent the last time I had a miscarriage only thing that happened was I bled bright red with sex after two months said baby stopped growing had dnc. This seems more normal is it?

AnAirOfHope82 Tue 29-Jul-14 04:40:58

Call your gp clinoc and ask to talk with the midwife. She might put you in for an early scan.

Its does not sound normal to me. At 6/7 weeks you get implantation bleed. Bleeding does not alwaus mean miscarriage.

If its after sex it could be the lining of your cervix that is changing or you could have a polyp.

Call the mw and ask her to.check you out. This will be an internal scan, its not nice but at least you get answers.

Bellyrub1980 Tue 29-Jul-14 05:49:23

With a history of miscarriage I'm sure they'd have no objection to scanning you. Just tell them what you told us. If you can't get hold of your midwife your GP might be able to refer you. I didn't have a midwife till 8 weeks and had a really severe pain episode, it was my GP who contacted EPAC and booked me a scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now