Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

25 weeks with lower abdomen pains.

(5 Posts)

Hi im 25 weeks pregnant and I have started having lower abdomen pains that are constant. Not sure what is it. Does anybody have any ideas?

Petal26 Mon 28-Jul-14 23:15:47

No ideas but I'm getting them too, really painful during DD's swimming lesson today. I'm 25 weeks too.

BeetlingAbout Tue 29-Jul-14 08:43:03

I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and am feeling achey and crampy low down. I have been told it's just growing and ligament pains as everything really starts to stretch from now.

MB34 Tue 29-Jul-14 08:48:19

I'm 28 weeks and a few weeks ago I had this, I thought it was ligaments and things stretching.
However, one night it was on and off for 3 hours and that's when I realised it was probably Braxton Hicks. I've had them a few times since.
This is DS2 but I didn't have any at all on DS1 so still not 100% sure they are, but that's what I tell myself!

MrsPixieMoo Tue 29-Jul-14 08:52:10

If it is like a stitch then probably ligaments stretching but if it comes and goes, more likely to be Braxton Hicks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now