Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks and I'm fed up already.

(6 Posts)
polkadotdelight Mon 28-Jul-14 17:20:42

This is a blatant plea for sympathy. I'm incredibly grateful to be having a healthy pregnancy, especially as I have had a miscarriage in the past. I also know that if I went into labour now it would be too early and I would be so worried.

But! Oh my god I am fed up! It's probably the heat sucking the life out of me (along with lack of sleep due to pain/discomfort) and not being able to bend properly etc.

Someone tell me I'm not alone, I could have another 9 weeks of this!

romomum Mon 28-Jul-14 17:41:17

nope, your not alone!! I started feeling like this at 28 weeks!!! I'm now 37+2 just can't wait for it to be over and have healthy bouncing baby!!! pregnancy (especially in this heat) does suck the life out of you.....u haven't slept properly for weeks now.....and bending.....forget about it!!! 😵 xx

tiger66 Mon 28-Jul-14 17:50:40

Totally with you, I'm 30 weeks and grateful for the rain today to cool down. Spending lots of time in and out of the kids paddling pool and cold baths! It will all be worth it and the only way of getting through it I think is reminding yourself that your body is doing something magical.

Mistyautumn Mon 28-Jul-14 17:58:38

32+5 and I am completely with you. Have spent the morning going around ikea buying baby furniture. Feeling exhausted and know I need to do stuff but can't find the energy to start. I just want to sleep through the night and past 5am x

Makeupandkiss87 Mon 28-Jul-14 18:03:50

You're not alone, I'm 33 weeks and also sick of being pregnant!

I had hyperemesis for the first 5 months and can honestly say that I've really not enjoyed being pregnant at all! The heat does seem to make all the symptoms worse. I am basically spending my days in a cold bath/with my feet in a bucket/in front of the fan!!!

I can't begin to describe how loved and wanted this baby is and I know it will all be worth it when I hold her in my arms but the next 7 weeks can't go fast enough!!!

Hugs and sympathy xox

MrsGiraffe12 Mon 28-Jul-14 21:46:24

I'm 34 + 2 and sick of being pregnant now. I had my DS at 32 weeks so I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been which probably contributes to the fed up feelings. Add in the heat and I'm not surprised I'm one grumpy bitch!

Still, I don't want another preemie so gonna keep my legs crossed and hope I get to 37 weeks at least x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now