Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6+3 and no symptoms except some cramping. Anyone else

(12 Posts)
m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 13:41:50

I'm 6+3 in my first pg after ttc for 20months. Initially I had quite bad nausea but now I don't really have anything except at night I get a bit bloated. I then get quite bad cramps but I can't tell if it's cramps or just the bloat.

I suppose I'm after some reassurance that this is normal as I am so scared that this comes to nothing.

Thanks very much.

seasavage Mon 28-Jul-14 17:13:11

I had definite bloating and cramps / twinges (fairpy sure digestive related) throughout week 6. I had a scan (all OK) at the end of that week. I was so bloated I was bigger than I am now (11 +2)

m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 19:24:05

Thanks seas so reassuring! Thanks!

Scoobsmam13 Mon 28-Jul-14 19:51:10

I had no symptoms in my first pregnancy, DD is nearly 6 now. I am now 17wks with DC2 and again no symptoms (except a huge craving for marmite the last few weeks) and all well with this one too. Seems I am one of the lucky ones to avoid MS!
Contrats smile

m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 20:14:41

Thanks scoobs. Hoping that I'm just hav

m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 20:15:18

Hoping that I'm just having an easy pregnancy after a troublesome conception. Posts have made me feel much better. Thanks!

Serafinaaa Mon 28-Jul-14 20:18:30

I've had few to no symptoms and I'm 11 weeks now. I had a scan this week and everything was fine.

m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 20:40:46

Thank you sera. That gives me such confidence. Can go back to enjoying being pregnant for a day or so anyway. Thanks!

bellaboo88 Mon 28-Jul-14 21:21:07

Aww congrats m33r!!

I had cramps until about then & within days I went from questioning symptoms to being overcome by morning sickness!

Don't wish it, honestly, 11w4 & I've had enough of ms! Xx

m33r Mon 28-Jul-14 21:41:33

Thanks bella. So glad to be here x

Observer78 Mon 28-Jul-14 21:57:05

All I had for those first few weeks was what you've got, I was even waiting for the bleeding to begin. For me the sickness didn't kick in until about week 7-8, and when it did - it was rough!!! Enjoy this bit while you can (although you might be one of the lucky ones and either get no sickness whatsoever, or it'll be mild / survivable).
Good luck with everything!

PS - don't forget that every person and every pregnancy is different, don't be alarmed if things aren't similar to others'.

St33vi3tim3 Mon 28-Jul-14 22:06:10

Hi. I'm week 18 and have quite constant cramps/ aches. Is this normal. This is my first so I'm a little concerned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now