Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Confused

(13 Posts)
mumoftwins2004 Sat 26-Jul-14 17:07:28

I am currently 2 weeks late for my period. We're not using contraception either.
Here's where its getting confusing, im ridiculously tired, sore, heavy breasts,
Feel nauseous every so often, have the sniffles, and certain smells make me gag.
I was 16 weeks before finding out i was pregnant with my twin boys and that was due to sickness and nothing else. I have done tests of all kinds including first response and a clear blue digital this afternoon, all negative. I feel pregnant and uncomfortable. My periods are irregular anyway so pinpointing is difficult. My last date was 12th june 2014 and today being 26th July 2014. Any ideas guys?! X

bonzo77 Sun 27-Jul-14 12:52:53

Can you get an early scan? With your history your gp might refer you. Or your local EPAU might see you without a referral. Or can you pay privately? At 6 weeks / 2 weeks late there may well be a heart beat...

mumoftwins2004 Mon 28-Jul-14 23:40:42

Im going to make an appointment tomorrow as still nothing has happened. I ate an apple this morning and the taste was disgusting. Fingers crossed I get an appointment soon

mumoftwins2004 Wed 30-Jul-14 10:02:49

I have also started getting a thin light white discharge, sorry for the gross details but there is a lot more than usual :/ any ideas what this could be?

ShovettyMcShovetty Wed 30-Jul-14 10:32:17

All sound like symptoms of pregnancy but you obviously won't know for sure unless you get a BFP or scan. I would do as suggested by pp and ask for an early scan to establish dates if nothing else. I hope you get the result you want. smile

mumoftwins2004 Wed 30-Jul-14 11:34:49

I have an appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully they can shed some light as to what is happening with me. I'll be 3 weeks, 2 days late so fingers crossed I'll kmow what is happening. Thanks guys x

mumoftwins2004 Thu 31-Jul-14 11:17:48

Well the nurse suspects I may be expecting and has taken a blood test. I shall know tomorrow :/

cookielove Thu 31-Jul-14 15:26:11

Fx you get the right results you want smile

mumoftwins2004 Thu 31-Jul-14 18:52:44

Well how strange, recieved a phone call from the nurse about 10 mins ago. My results are back already! !!! They are inconclusive? Apparently right on the mark between I am/not. Have to go back on Wednesday. What does this mean??

mumoftwins2004 Thu 31-Jul-14 18:52:51

Well how strange, recieved a phone call from the nurse about 10 mins ago. My results are back already! !!! They are inconclusive? Apparently right on the mark between I am/not. Have to go back on Wednesday. What does this mean??

AuntieStella Thu 31-Jul-14 19:29:56

Have you considered posting this query in the "Conception" topic?

There are some lovely posters with great expertise/experience there and I think that might a better place to get the help you're after.

omgherecomesno2 Thu 31-Jul-14 19:32:46

Try doing another first response xx

mumoftwins2004 Thu 31-Jul-14 19:42:40

I will try thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now