Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The Fear!

(2 Posts)
Passthebiscuitspls Sun 20-Jul-14 11:00:35

Hey!
I am pregnant with my third and have my twelve week scan this week, and I'm terrified!
It just feels like it's all been too easy if that makes sense? I got pregnant quickly and this child will complete our family. I feel like I'm too lucky and so something is bound to go wrong. My nausea has been bad from 5 weeks but last week it started to ease off. This made me panic even more! I'm sure everything will be fine and I'll feel slightly easier when I've actually seen it with my own eyes. I also know from having two children that the worry doesn't actually stop when you give birth or Ever! I just can't shake the feeling of uneasiness, is anyone else feeling it or am I waaaay over thinking it! ;)
Xx

ceara1 Sun 20-Jul-14 11:55:08

You'll be fine this is normal i was like that its like u cant belive it till u have actually seen it best of luck and try not to worry x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now