Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bouncing on ball is painful.

(5 Posts)
CityDweller Sun 20-Jul-14 19:48:41

I don't think you can read anything into it re. how long you've got left (sorry! I feel your frustration - I went to 40+13 before DD finally put in her appearance)

BexGershon Sun 20-Jul-14 06:32:34

Thank you both, it's good to no what all these different things are.
Does this mean I don't have long or could it stop but a week or so?!
I have woken up fresh as a daisy!!
Xx

Jakeyblueblue Sat 19-Jul-14 23:47:07

I sat on a ball on and off for the whole of third trimester, but once I got to full term, I couldn't anymore as so painful. Def baby's head bouncing on cervix! smile

MagpieMama Sat 19-Jul-14 22:18:40

I think it's the babies head hitting your cervix, if I remember correctly some people call it lightening crotch! I do remember it being an unpleasant sensation!

BexGershon Sat 19-Jul-14 22:13:25

Hello
I am 40 weeks today and trying to get my labour started.
I have been getting all the ackes and twinges for a few day and last night was getting shooting pains down below.
I have been bouncing on my ball on and off all day but from about 9am I get awful pains down below that last a couple of miniute.

Does anyone one what this is? If it will get my labour going then I'll carry on but if it's just the head then I don't want to course myself pain unnecessarily.

Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now