Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A little glum...

(8 Posts)
Septbaby Sat 19-Jul-14 00:32:53

Don't like to be a wallower but having a bit of a hormonal and rubbish night and feel like a whinge... Am 33wks and Feeling a bit weird physically today, the baby had been moving quite violently which is hurting a bit, feels like everything's moving down which is new and uncomfortable, I'm hot and getting really teary about not being able to sleep in the same bed as husb as my capable of waking the dead pregnancy snoring is keeping him awake, we need to sleep separately to preserve our sanity but I really really miss him and it sucks!! So much for not wallowing lol! I feel like a right wally, my 'problems' are nothing compared to a lot if peoples, just feeling a bit wobbly this evening! I'm sure it'll be better in the morning...

DearDinah Sat 19-Jul-14 11:46:49

I'm 33 weeks and having days like this, lack of sleep & the heat won't be helping. Try & catch up on naps & make some time for cuddles with OH. We're in separate beds too, I don't think it's uncommon in late pregnancy. Wallow away, it helps! thanks

Septbaby Sat 19-Jul-14 20:28:48

Thank you Dinah smile seems a bit silly after the event but at 11oclock last night there seemed nothing sadder! And everything was better in the morning lol! smile

Redling Sun 20-Jul-14 13:28:57

In this heat I've had to banish DH to the spare room, I get such a better sleep without him here but I do miss him, it's so weird! I end up trying to have chats with him across the landing! And shouting him back in the morning for cuddles. I'm 36 weeks now, one way I'm coping with sharp pains below is to embrace the thought that the more pain down there, the more likely baby is getting all ready for birth, because I so want him out sooner rather then later. My reflux/heartburn has stopped so I hope he has shifted down a bit, though he does still shove his bum up the top of the bump when I sit !

ithoughtofitfirst Sun 20-Jul-14 15:37:28

I cry at least once a day about the fact I've got 12 weeks left of feeling like this. I'm hot, uncomfortable, bone achingly tired, depressed and just struggling to be super fun mum to my ds. Feel really blessed but guilty if I moan.. but I'm just not having fun times right now.

ohthegoats Sun 20-Jul-14 18:15:31

I'm only 30 weeks, and we're in separate rooms already. It's great.. makes for nicer cuddles in the morning I find, because neither of us hate each other. Haha.

bugoven Sun 20-Jul-14 22:57:22

Completely with you on the 33 weeks and wallowing! Today I walked for about half hour and my feet have been painfully swollen since.

I would love to try sleeping alone but my OH acts so hurt whenever I suggest it!

Friends of mine who were a month or so ahead of me in terms of EDD have had their healthy, happy babies this week at 37 & 38 weeks. Could only be a few more weeks for us!!! Hang in there Xx

bugoven Sun 20-Jul-14 23:11:31

Completely with you on the 33 weeks and wallowing! Today I walked for about half hour and my feet have been painfully swollen since.

I would love to try sleeping alone but my OH acts so hurt whenever I suggest it!

Friends of mine who were a month or so ahead of me in terms of EDD have had their healthy, happy babies this week at 37 & 38 weeks. Could only be a few more weeks for us!!! Hang in there Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now