Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tell me there's a cure or magic trick

(3 Posts)
frankiebuns Sat 12-Jul-14 07:11:59

My ds has had a cold and sore throat for about a month his school friends have had it the parents have had it and its lasted the same amount of time, I have now got it and if I'm the same I'll have it when dc2 arrives, is there anything I can take or do to feel marginly better I feel like I'm breathing through custard and my throat is a wash with razors

LBNM19 Sat 12-Jul-14 08:20:33

Oh. No, I feel for you had this to and felt awful, I was prescribed antibiotics although he wasn't sure if it was viral or bacterial and I didn't end to taking them it went on its own after around 5 days.

Parcetomol, lots of water, lockets, steam for your nose?

I hope it goes soon xx

frankiebuns Sat 12-Jul-14 12:04:51

Thankyou I sound like I smoke 40 a day and got sum odd looks waddling round sealifecenter today my son calls me squeaky mc squeak squeak! Dh thinks its funny I will remind him of this when he has it! No sympathy from me, my ds had antibiotics in the end didn't help at all, I've just come off of antibiotics for cellulitus so hoping I'm not straight bavk on them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now