Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm pregnant and don't remember my last period but know the exact date I was sexually active can I still calculate my due date?

(8 Posts)
x3kels Sat 12-Jul-14 05:49:17

I don't remember my last period, I'm horrible at keeping track! Guilty. I found out I am pregnant on July 4th, 2014. I want to know exactly how far along I am and my due date. I again don't remember my last period dates but I do know the night I was sexually active. I've tried the calculators on different websites but they all go off my last period and my estimations could be way off! Is there anyway I can figure out how far along I am and my due date based only on the night I had sex? This is my first pregnancy and I have an obgyn appointment next week but would love to know ASAP! Going another week is killing my patience! lol
Any help is appreciated! smile

MasterFlea Sat 12-Jul-14 06:09:52

You can use that date as the conception date. The 12 week scan will then give you a date going by the measurements of the baby.
I managed to get pregnant before getting my periods back when I had Dd2. I knew the conception date so had a rough idea for the due date. Scan dated me a couple of days later than I thought. And that date became the official date.

Congrats!

purpleroses Sat 12-Jul-14 06:11:12

Yes. Just assume your last period started exactly two weeks before the date you think you conceived.

x3kels Sat 12-Jul-14 17:32:46

Thanks a ton! smile I was so confused, haha. I convieved June 21st so my due date should be March 14th, 2015! smile

purpleroses Sat 12-Jul-14 18:10:09

Congratulations!

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sat 12-Jul-14 18:12:33

Congratulations!

I know the exact date I conceived this LO, and wish id also known DDs. Helps to know my edd is pretty much as accurate as it can ever be.

Hatetidyingthehouse Sat 12-Jul-14 18:45:25

Yes assume you conceived on day 14. Day 1 is the first day of your period. So sex minus 14 days will do it!

Hatetidyingthehouse Sat 12-Jul-14 18:46:07

To be fair no one knows exactly when they conceived it is just assumed day 14 for everyone I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now