Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!! I just want a nice pair of pj bottoms!!

(9 Posts)
Swifey Fri 11-Jul-14 21:16:01

Over bump, no drawstring, something more lounge wear like!!! Any ideas?? They are all under bump or totally baggy and huge like the jojo ones!! I want something vaguely attractive that I can wear in the evenings that goes hurt my tummy. Over to you girls, your experience is what I need!! Xx

Swifey Fri 11-Jul-14 21:33:11

Anyone? Xx

penguins123 Fri 11-Jul-14 21:35:08

ive been wearing 2 sizes up normal elastic waist jersey cotton from primark. dont like anything over bump

OatcakeCravings Fri 11-Jul-14 21:35:48

Don't laugh but Asda do nice ones in a soft viscose fabric. They have an elastic waist and really expand. Just buy one size up and they will probably do you 9 month.

BetterWithCheese Fri 11-Jul-14 21:37:35

I had these for lounging and yoga. I found maternity pyjamas a nightmare.

Swifey Fri 11-Jul-14 22:00:28

Thanks guys! Better I will definitely get a pair of those, such a good price too! X

miraculous2 Fri 11-Jul-14 22:55:14

I bought beautiful soft jersey cotton ones, baggy lounge pants style in TK Maxx. One pair in large with wide, soft, very stretchy band (Max Studio I think) and one XXL, cropped and baggy with drawstring waist! Have also worn both out at night, dressed up a bit with a nice long top/ short dress. They hang so beautifully I reckon I totally get away with it.

the Asda ones are fab. I practically live in mine and I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant grin

redexpat Fri 11-Jul-14 23:48:56

Primarni?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now