Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 weeks and being ignored by OH!

(3 Posts)
Elizabeth120914 Fri 27-Jun-14 19:09:41

I'm 28 weeks working full time and totally exhausted. My back is killing me when I get home and I'm feeling emotional..

My OH doesn't notice at all. I tell him I don't feel well- nothing! He comes in and watches endless tv on lovefilm and to get more than a grunt off him is success..

He watches bloody series for about 3 hours a night then falls asleep. He sees no problem with this .. I'm huge miserable, feel shit and ignored.

He's busy and stressed at work and sees nothing else..

He's not interested in sex since I've been pregnant he thinks it's odd and there's pretty much no intimacy at all except at bed time.

I'm sick to death of it. He's not cheating or anything just bloody comfortable and making no effort I'm really really fed up and feel totally ignored I've tried telling him he says I'm brig stupid doesn't really feel that way at all sad

SuzanneSays Fri 27-Jun-14 19:54:27

Sorry OP, could you maybe arrange a night out for you both so you can tear him away from the TV or even a weekend away? I know your knackered, but sometimes a change of scene can be quite refreshing. Me and DH went away just for two nights when I was about 28 weeks and it really helped to bring us closer. Not that he will look at any of the pregnancy, labour or baby books I've been aksing him to look at since 12 weeks in!!!

Elizabeth120914 Fri 27-Jun-14 20:55:01

Lol I wouldn't even bother try the books!! We are away in a couple of weeks just fed up it's his birthday Sunday and I've gone to a load of trouble a conversation in the evening doesn't seem too much to ask nob!! Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now