Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh shit!

(3 Posts)
ScouseBird8364 Tue 24-Jun-14 20:23:30

shock I'm in complete shock! Day 37 of cycle today, and still no P, so decided to get test, even though I always check my fertile / ovulation days and had sex once last month, test was positive and I did not expect that at all!

we have two boys (6 & almost 4), but last 2 pregnancies ended with MMC and early complete MC, so although I am feeling a mixed bag of emotions tonight, I'm also absolutely terrified sad

I'm utterly shocked, as a 3rd baby was not in our plans. I'm an OU Psychology student, and also my hub's carer (he had a Stroke) so my head's a bit mashed at the min.

I don't want to get 5 years down the line and regret not having a third, plus my hub's completely anti-abortion so we are going to go ahead, if all goes well, I'm just now going to be obsessed with checking everytime I wipe now! sad

Peppapigisnotmyname Tue 24-Jun-14 21:33:24

I had my DS through IVF and thought I was done and dusted, couldn't face any more treatment. When he was one I got pregnant naturally with twins but it was mmc. Got pregnant again a year later, again mmc. Three months after that I got pregnant again, all three naturally, how bizarre after I'd tried to get pregnant for eight years with no success!! Anyway, that time, I was scared, very anxious time, but I got through it and now have dd who is five.

Try to stay calm, be kind to yourself, what will be, will be, good luck xx

ScouseBird8364 Wed 25-Jun-14 02:27:27

Peppa, that is very reassuring, thank you smile so strange how our bodies work isn't it?! mentally, I feel like I want to grow old with three children, I guess a part of me yearns for those babies we lost, I think I'm quite scared too, because it's been almost 4 years now, my biggest worry is how I'll cope, as I tend to get very stressed very easily as it is confused x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now