Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The unwelcome return

(5 Posts)
Redling Tue 17-Jun-14 00:39:56

Of vomiting sad at 31 weeks. This is so unfair, I was very sick in my first trimester but have had a good pregnancy since, had been feeling good. Now in the last week I keep vomiting once a day what seems to be most of what I've eaten. No nausea thank god but just a strong urge to throw up . Looks like I'm back on barely any bland foods and water. How am I supposed to get enough food for baby? Will he suffer/ stop growing if I'm throwing up most of what I eat? This is his chunking up time! Anyone got any advice?

Hazelbrowneyes Tue 17-Jun-14 11:03:21

sad I don't have any advice I'm afraid but it sounds rotten.

Giving this a bump incase some daytime MNers have some helpful advice.

Boogles91 Tue 17-Jun-14 18:18:20

Ive fpund that really taking my time when eating helps and chewing till theres virtually nothing swallow lol im sick at least twice a week due to nothing going down! I also go for walks if i can. Im 36wks tomoz know ow u feel x

Suzanne73 Tue 17-Jun-14 18:36:15

Nausea and sickness can return at 30 weeks but can last just 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be like that for you.

Redling Tue 17-Jun-14 19:38:08

Thanks, I'm trying to stand and walk around after eating to make food go down! Everything seems to stop somewhere in the back of my throat, then I wake in the night and throw up loads. Maybe I'm just not digesting right. Lost 2 pounds this week, hope I don't puke tonight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now