Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kicks

(10 Posts)
strawberryjam Sun 15-Jun-14 20:23:07

I am 36+3, similar gestation ladies where are you mainly feeling kicks? Trying to work out what is where I have a scan on Tuesday for ?Breech and was just wondering!

Hello! Am 36+1 and baby is head down. Feeling a lot of kicks higher up and definite legs mid stomach. Also head butts into the bladder blush

Geminiwitch22 Sun 15-Jun-14 20:30:22

If baby is anything like mine youll see little hands and feet

strawberryjam Sun 15-Jun-14 20:33:35

I am getting heavy pushing movements upwards into top right abdomen and lots of strong flicking, jolting type movements with occasional pushing into the pelvis area. Feels so odd and do different to number one son

butterfly86 Sun 15-Jun-14 22:45:02

strawberry I'm 37+1 with a breech baby and I get big pushing squirmy type movements high up and the odd jolt low down or when she must move her feet like a scraping on my cervix, I don't get any real punches or kicks.

SouthDerbyshireMamma Sun 15-Jun-14 23:03:04

Im 35+1. Baby is head down and I get all my kicks in the ribs

rightsaidfred Sun 15-Jun-14 23:08:31

My baby is breech - jabbing kicks into bladder, bottom and cervix....... can't feel much movement higher up

Pobblewhohasnotoes Sun 15-Jun-14 23:16:15

Baby is head down and I get prods really low down and in my bladder and I also get a lot of pressure down below.

I also get feet high up. I have such a wriggly baby!

SellyMevs Sun 15-Jun-14 23:17:00

Mine is currently breech... I get firm kicks low down and wriggles near the top. I also get a hard patch up my ribs which I presume is his head. Sometimes I get a few fluttery "kicks" near the top but it's no where near as strong as the bottom so I guess they must be punches.

Although tonight it looks like my stomach is doing repeated Mexican waves.....

icklekid Mon 16-Jun-14 04:57:56

36+3 and lots of big bumps in side of ribs which I guess must be bum or feet! Akso low doen can often feel jabs which I guess are hands, not seen hands or feet just guessing from position!

Am I right not to worry about imminent labour until head engaged or can that happen quickly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now