Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Turning into the Tiger Who Came to Tea, apparently.

(11 Posts)
RebekahMacd Sat 14-Jun-14 23:33:16

I just ate all the ice cream in the tub and now I want to eat all the leftovers from dinner. I am resisting as the heart burn will haunt me if I do. But I want to eat it very much. I'm not actually hungry, though.

Is this normal for late pregnancy? (I'm 34 weeks.) I was sat on a sofa from 24-36 weeks last time so am learning what a "normal" pregnancy is all about!

Shallishanti Sat 14-Jun-14 23:35:58

just don't drink all Daddy's beer !

RebekahMacd Sat 14-Jun-14 23:41:41

Haha! Poor old chap only has one bottle at the moment.

BikeRunSki Sat 14-Jun-14 23:43:27

Have you drunk all the water in the tap?

Anyway. I had a tiger appetite in my third trimester, both times.

At 29 weeks I get very hungry but can't actually eat much before my stomach starts protesting. Little and often is the only way but it's hard to manage while out and about, and even at home it makes it harder to eat well rather than snack endlessly!

RebekahMacd Sun 15-Jun-14 08:38:45

I always thought I'd enjoy the opportunity to snack endlessly, but it does become a bit of a drag.

Mango92 Tue 17-Jun-14 09:33:02

I wish I had your appetite.
I can't eat anything now (31 weeks) without feeling massive and bloated.

GrouchyKiwi Tue 17-Jun-14 11:03:38

No fun.

I usually regret it afterwards, to be fair, but it feels good at the time.

Juno213 Tue 17-Jun-14 20:09:21

I ate 3/4 of a Victoria sponge yesterday. I lied to my oh and told him that I'd taken it too a friends to share. I hadn't! But I had brought a pack of ice fingers on the way and ate 2 of those as well when I got there, and brought chocolate muffins to make up for eating all the cake.

GrouchyKiwi Tue 17-Jun-14 20:42:23

Mmmm, all the cake!

GrouchyKiwi Tue 17-Jun-14 20:43:17

Damn. Now I have a craving for cake but DH is out. I've already eaten most of a block of chocolate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now