Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did anyone have heavy bleeding and cramping but go on to have a healthy pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
Booxo Fri 13-Jun-14 19:35:06

I'm 6 weeks and heavy bleeding. Big clots. Cramps. I know I'm having a miscarriage I just can't help but hold onto that tiny bit of hope. I have a scan next Saturday as they couldn't see anything in an earlier scan. The bleeding has got heavier since then. I guess I just have to get on with it and try again when the bleeding stops. sad. Gutted.

Featherbag Fri 13-Jun-14 19:38:13

Don't want to give false hope as you're right it doesn't sound good, but this happened to me and the result is now fast asleep in his cot, 29 weeks old.

Booxo Fri 13-Jun-14 20:04:11

Thank you featherbag I had bleeding with my first too. But I don't remember it being this heavy. I remember the pain was worse! And then I had a 8 week scan with little flickering heartbeat. I'm hoping to see that again smile. But can't help but feel like I won't. Thank you for answering though, your comment is hopeful smile

ouryve Fri 13-Jun-14 20:07:51

Yes. He's now 10 and ready to go to bed because he's being far too loud and bouncy.

I also had heavy bleeding in the next pregnancy, at 7week and lost that one.

No guarantees, I'm afraid, but wishing you well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now