Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any summer pregnancy shoe recommendations?

(15 Posts)
AMI88 Fri 13-Jun-14 17:04:58

I'm a CM so I walk a lot!

Style and brand doesnt really mean anything, I don't have to be smart, just comfortable!!

Any recommendations? I've been wearing superga pumps so far, and they are great, but far too warm in this glorious sun! Thanks in advance x

RoseberryTopping Fri 13-Jun-14 17:15:42

Havaina flip flops are really comfortable, I've been living in mine recently!

lentilpot Fri 13-Jun-14 17:22:39

I've been finding saltwater sandals really comfy at the moment, but am not on my feet as much as you! For comfort you can't beat something like a teva sandal.

ohthegoats Fri 13-Jun-14 17:23:36

I live in Birkestock Madrids - the whole time, not just when pregnant. They are brilliant. I'm a primary teacher and on my feet most days all day.

Sleepyhoglet Fri 13-Jun-14 18:04:19

Birkis

whiteblossom Fri 13-Jun-14 19:08:21

I have these and they are made of really squishy material and they are heaven to wear. Im really heavy footed and these bounce back. Cant recommend enough for comfort. I bought mine in John lewis.

www.crocs.co.uk/crocs-cleo-iii/11216,en_GB,pd.html?cid=060&cgid=women-footwear-flipflopsSandals

AMI88 Fri 13-Jun-14 19:43:17

Amazing thanks guys! X

bellaboo88 Fri 13-Jun-14 21:48:48

I have similar to white blossoms crocks link & also sketchers go walks - ugly but can handle long shifts in them stood up! X

Scotmum83 Sat 14-Jun-14 13:18:04

Crocs are comfy and come in some cute pump styles and flip flops. Nice cushioned soles smile

RebeccaCloud9 Sat 14-Jun-14 22:17:07

CROCS!!!!

They are like walking on air and come in so many lovely different styles and colours now.

TheLastThneed Sat 14-Jun-14 22:27:31

I second Birkenstocks. They're like (padded) bare feet...

Some people don't get on with then though.

MummytoMog Sun 15-Jun-14 08:35:07

Birkenstock madrids. Worn them since my first pregnancy - most comfortable thing in the world, especially now I have fallen arches.

FlipFantasia Sun 15-Jun-14 09:52:09

Saltwater sandals. The only thing more comfy than my Birkenstock Madrids (which have been my summer shoe for over a decade til the saltwaters stole my heart and feet!).

Still wear the birks most days though (easy to get on/off as I'm a Sahm with a 4 yr old & a 2 yr old and am 23 weeks with no 3).

Crocs do nothing for me. The one slip on pair I had lacerated my feet with blisters. I wear havianas if I need something for the beach/pool.

PopcornFrenzy Sun 15-Jun-14 10:22:48

I've been wearing these for years, they're really light and soft and can be chucked in the washing machine.

hot dude shoes

AMI88 Sun 15-Jun-14 10:47:27

Thanks all- I'm shopping today so will let you know what I get!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now