Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy after misscarriage

(3 Posts)
Lozzy3003 Fri 13-Jun-14 16:55:45

Hi,
I recently had a misscarriage in January at 6 week and now I've learned I'm pregnant again from my dates I'm guessing between 5-6 weeks. I've been to the doctors but keep having abdominal pains, I've had the abdominal pains before big they seem a lot stronger this time and slight sharp pains on lower abdomin. I've expressed my worry to the doctor but she just said everything seems normal. I don't know if I'm just worried about the pain because of the misscarriage or if it's really something more.

duvetfan Fri 13-Jun-14 17:06:22

Sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage before my ds and before this pregnancy. I totally understand. I got cramp with all of them so it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad and can be totally normal. I think you will always worry if you lose a pregnancy. Take care of yourself.

squizita Sat 14-Jun-14 11:04:15

Cramps happen in many pregnancies and are just things moving round in there- but after a loss everything is so scary. If it helps to run things past people in the same boat feel free to join this thread, we've all been there:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/2082777-Posifrickentivity-thread-pregnant-after-miscarriage-TODAY-WE-ARE-PREGNANT?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now