Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Having baby this Monday and really can't wait!

(6 Posts)
Allinson2014 Sat 07-Jun-14 20:17:03

I've been in and out of hospital for the last five or six days now but I'm finally admitted due to mild preeclampsia and my Caesarean section has been brought forward by one whole week to this coming Monday! I'm so excited. I thought I might have to stay until my original section date and I'm missing my DH DC and puppy so much.

Not long to go now and hopefully will be able to leave the next day if all is well.

htbftm Sat 07-Jun-14 21:37:40

Yay Allinson- So excited for you, you must be fit to burst! Do you know what you re having? x

LBNM19 Sat 07-Jun-14 23:20:19

How exciting smile good luck xx

Boogles91 Sun 08-Jun-14 00:27:27

Ooo lubly :D when i was in there this past week all the mummys and there lil babys sad made me want ours to come out now! But he not ready yet hehehe only 34wks. I know exactly how your feeling missing your family, i missed my hubby and our lil kitty kat aswell! The cat really missed me, he hardly touched his food and just moped around the place upset for a few days. Hopefully i will only be in a day. When our lil man makes his arrival smile oooo haopy for you smile post a pikky when he/she born, i would love to see it :D x

Allinson2014 Sun 08-Jun-14 08:14:33

Yeah having a "little" girl (estimated 9 or 10lb!). I've got two DS so extra excited about a DD.

We've got a 9 week old lab pup. I'm worried he won't remember me when I get home next week!

htbftm Sun 08-Jun-14 19:35:32

ahhh, a likkle pink one - how lovely! Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun! Hope it all goes well! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now