Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Earwax....??

(7 Posts)
Knottyknitter Sat 07-Jun-14 23:30:20

Keep going with the olive oil, but only a couple of drops at a time, as can make it feel more bunged up short term.

If not settled in a fortnight head to nurse at gp for syringing, but they'll want you to have oiled it first.

LBNM19 Sat 07-Jun-14 23:23:56

Yes mine to its horrible x

ralv Sat 07-Jun-14 20:54:38

Ha I know it's awful... Can only hear out of one ear!
Plus I keep having nosebleeds! Oh the joy!!

Scoobsmam13 Sat 07-Jun-14 20:11:55

I am sooooooo pleased you posted this ralv I thought I was going mad. My ears and nose are getting terribly blocked. Couldn't work out if it was connected or not. Keep mishearing everything!

Boogles91 Sat 07-Jun-14 18:41:12

I suffered terrible in 2nd trimester with my shnozz being blocked and sneezing constant! I have noticed more earwax too lol x

GingerRodgers Sat 07-Jun-14 18:38:07

Your sinuses get very blocked and produce more than usual so it's probably just this! Another lovely side effect of pregnancy hmm
I think it's something to do with increased blood flow in the sinus cavities... Or something!!

ralv Sat 07-Jun-14 18:33:50

Please let me know I'm not alone in this ladies...
I seem to have an unusually high amount of earwax!! Went swimming a few days ago and one of my ears is still blocked...
I've tried to loosen it up with olive oil but if anyone else has any other tips I would love to hear them!
Also does anyone know why...? Is it just another bodily fluid that's on the increase?

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now