Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Travel sickness bands

(8 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Sat 07-Jun-14 17:01:09

Ladies, if you are suffering from morning sickness go out and buy these bands now. I cannot tell you how much better I am beginning to feel. I got them from Boots for about £8. I still feel that feeling in my tummy and I'm knackered, but I'm not nauseous x

Mumto3dc Sat 07-Jun-14 17:12:38

Yes I agree, I found some languishing in a drawer from a previous pregnancy and they really took the edge off the nausea.
I took them off for a day and noticed the difference!
(Luckily now 14wks and nausea has gone so there is hope...)

ElleDubloo Sat 07-Jun-14 17:22:54

They didn't work for me, I'm afraid. The little bead bruised the inside of my wrists and I didn't notice any reduction in sickness.

beccajoh Sat 07-Jun-14 17:23:56

Didn't work for me either hmm Glad you're feeling better! MS is vile.

MrsMonkeyBear Sat 07-Jun-14 17:27:30

I'm still wearing mine on and off at 20 weeks. I only really take them off in bed, if I remember.

They are a life saver at work (chef, so some smells still get to me, especially warm alcohol) and for long journeys.

LittlePeaPod Sun 08-Jun-14 04:24:49

They didn't work for me either. But I suffered from HG throughout my pregnancy and sickness only stopped the day she arrived.

Barbsta Sun 08-Jun-14 04:29:38

These worked for me but I wore them constantly and they started to wear off and the sickness came back

Twizzletoes Sun 08-Jun-14 08:37:14

They worked for me, but ladies in the know at work guessed I was preg when they saw them out of the bottom of my shirt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now