Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

want to eat EVERYTHING And movement?

(5 Posts)
Mummywithlove Thu 05-Jun-14 21:16:55

im 13 weeks preg tomorrow and I just cant stop eating! is it normal?
and how early do you feel baby move.. xx Thanks

DuckeyP Thu 05-Jun-14 22:38:37

Yes, I was exactly the same for most of my pregnancy. (I'm 37 weeks and it does calm down in the last tri)

I was CONSTANTLY hungry for 2nd half of 1st trimester and through most of the 2nd. I actually got to the point where I was sick of eating, it became a chore!

Movement happens at different times for everyone but I think they say from about 16-18 weeks you should start to feel the flutters. I didn't really feel much until about 20 weeks and even then it was like light taps inside, certainly nothing strong.

xx

squizita Thu 05-Jun-14 22:40:16

Most women 1st feel the baby move from 17-22 weeks - some a bit before, some a bit after. Big range!

Bellyrub1980 Thu 05-Jun-14 23:04:21

I've just started feeling mine at 19w4d smile (first pregnancy) love it!!

TwigletFiend Fri 06-Jun-14 14:26:45

Yes, if it's your first pg my MW said that people will tell you you'll feel it earlier, but not to panic because it's quite normal not to feel anything until 18-20 weeks, though it varies from woman to woman depending on a lot of things.

And yes, nonstop eating is normal! I am 16 weeks and graze all day still!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now