Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can I take two people into the Anomoly Scan?

(7 Posts)
ThinkIveBeenHacked Thu 05-Jun-14 19:09:39

Just that really!!

Want to ask DHs sister along but worried it may be one person only.

SouthDerbyshireMamma Thu 05-Jun-14 19:15:03

It depends on the hospital.

MrsMonkeyBear Thu 05-Jun-14 19:17:15

It depends on your hospital. Some do some don't. Mine doesn't but as it was quiet, I asked if MIL could come in for the gender reveal, which they agreed to.

I'd give them a call and ask.

beebop100 Thu 05-Jun-14 19:19:18

Saw a sonographer today make a woman choose between her partner and mum to go in. The rooms only ever have one seat in my hospital and the letter we get says one person only. Maybe call them up and ask in case they're more flexible where you are?

Foxeym Thu 05-Jun-14 21:20:09

Depends on hospital, my DP came with me and also my 2DDs (age 15 & 13). They waited outside while everything was checked over and then the sonographer was happy for them to come in and have a look at their new DB

LisaC2611 Fri 06-Jun-14 09:45:56

My hospital letter says only 1 adult in the room and well behaved children. At our dating scan on Wednesday someone else had their partner and their mum there and the sonographer would only let 1 person in, but after they had done all the tests they let the mum go in.

theborrower Fri 06-Jun-14 14:57:49

Did you get a letter with the appointment letter? It should have info on there. Mine said 1 person and no kids. There's not room for 2 people anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now