Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nausea!

(5 Posts)
Enaj30 Wed 04-Jun-14 09:49:15

Morning All

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and hit the Nauseous stage - not feeling sick as such just very icky! Just wanted to know how long this is likely to last for and is there any suggestions to overcome this? The problem is I am also very hungry so need to eat but when I do I end up borking!

Thanks in advance

MrsCouchman Wed 04-Jun-14 10:57:28

I have had nausea since 5 weeks and now 11 weeks, only been sick 3 times but constantly feel rubbish. Ginger biscuits help and snacking xx

aley1989 Wed 04-Jun-14 19:16:06

I got nausea too at around 5 weeks I still have it at almost 13 weeks some days a lot worse than others just as a tip I do find sucking boiled sweets as muxh as possible helps I've done it all day at work and it seems to if helped

purplemurple1 Wed 04-Jun-14 19:18:54

Snacking esp at the first sign of hunger, if you're feeling bad in the mornings I found having supper or something next to my bed to eat before getting up helped.

Lanabelle Wed 04-Jun-14 19:35:51

Lots of people suggested ginger to me but the only thing that ever worked was peppermint tea. Worth a shot really

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now