Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

return of the morning sickness. ...

(2 Posts)

Sorry to report but....

....had hyperemesis from weeks 5-25ish. Had a lovely 6 weeks of feeling energetic, eating loads and enjoying it and generally "glowing". Then morning sickness came back at 31 weeks and to boot I'm exhausted and can't sleep (hence posting this at 4.30am!!)

I'm now almost 36 weeks and it's not got any better.

I hope you have better luck.

SellyMevs Tue 03-Jun-14 20:30:28

I'm 29 weeks and for the last 6 days I feel like I've been transported back into the first trimester. Except that I now feel like a whale and my hips are knackered.

I have all day nausea, regardless of what I eat or don't eat. I've thrown up most mornings.

I ended up with anti emetics at the start.. Please tell me this is just a little blip and I'm not doomed for the next 10 or so weeks?! I'm becoming increasingly irritable and it's not a pretty sight!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now