Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive tests. Felt terrible. Now faint line and no symptoms

(6 Posts)
Marmaladecat1 Sun 01-Jun-14 09:57:06

Tested positive on Thursday traditional and digital.
Got a digital positive yesterday.
Had a headache and felt sick from thurs to today.
Feel fine today and no symptoms and very faint line on pregnancy test.
I'm 17dpo.

It's just a waiting game isn't it?
I'm a teary mess sad

mssleepyhead Sun 01-Jun-14 10:01:22

it is a waiting game... when was your period due? i didn't really have any symptoms (maybe a tenderness in my tummy) until i was about 6 weeks gone, so the lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything at this stage. i know how you feel, wanting to test all the time. i think i did about 15 before i let myself believe it, but just try to give yourself some time. if there's no cramping/bleeding, things are looking good! congratulations x

Marmaladecat1 Sun 01-Jun-14 10:22:29

Sadly there is now brown bloody discharge.
I'm not holding out hope currently, no idea what this means or what to do.
Just wait sad

Woodl3s Sun 01-Jun-14 17:37:37

If its brown blood, from my understanding, that's old blood and shouldn't be anything to worry about. Its only when its red (fresh) that its a sign that something could be (but not necessarily is) wrong. As the other post says, symptoms can come and go in the early stages, so wouldn't be too worried yet. I too was around 6 weeks before I started to feel sick all the time, before that was fine.

Marmaladecat1 Sun 01-Jun-14 18:47:39

Unfortunately I'm miscarrying
Thank you for replying

Woodl3s Wed 04-Jun-14 16:35:09

So sorry to hear this marmalade. My thoughts are with you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now