Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby-moon!

(11 Posts)
ralv Sun 01-Jun-14 08:12:11

Hello!
Off on holiday to wet Wales today! But thinking ahead... Id really like one last sunny break with DH before the little one arrives in Jan.
Was thinking late September.. Somewhere with not too long a flight... Won't break the bank and will still be sunny! Anyone any ideas for destinations or resorts? Somewhere beachy would be nice...

Ta xx

LucyB1 Sun 01-Jun-14 08:44:27

Weather can be iffy in Europe that time if year but Croatia is nice. If you want to guarantee sun you may want to think more Egypt or Canary Islands. Not been so no advise there I'm afraid. Jealous though. Have fun!

miracle0812 Sun 01-Jun-14 08:51:19

Greece Turkey? I've been to both in sep and oct and was lovely weather smile what I usually do is think of places I want to go to then check on line for average weather for that month!
On the beach are the best people to book with they are cheapest by far! Pay small deposit then pay monthly!

I booked Egypt yesterday 9 nights all inclusive 2 adults and 2 children (kids are charged as adults because they are over 2yrs old but all kids stay free in all hotels) £1500 all in!! Transfers luggage flights 5* hotel

Have fun searching smile

Dazedconfused Sun 01-Jun-14 11:02:36

we came back from our one in Cyprus 2 weeks ago and it should still be lovely. Only 5 hrs flight (sorry am a long haul girl so not sure if that is long or short to people). We went all inclusive and couples only. It was so relaxing and the last time we will be properly relaxed for a while. I still feel quite chilled now.

miracle0812 Sun 01-Jun-14 11:10:36

I went to Cyprus when 7 months pregnant and I agree was lovely!

Our flights were 3hrs 20mins from London

Dazedconfused Sun 01-Jun-14 11:48:50

ah we were from Glasgow to larnaca...think pathos bit faster and we had to do the north east too...so really short flight actually if 3.20 from London

shakemysilliesout Sun 01-Jun-14 11:53:27

We had a Baby moon to Cuba- amazing, I was 6-7 months.

Pandoraperoxide Sat 23-May-15 14:43:30

Couldn't create a new thread??

Hi all! Currently 19w pregnant with first, a baby girl! Looking for a short summer UK break to take OH and dog (both house trained and well behaved). No more than maybe 3 hrs drive from Leicester ... Not overcrowded or full of kids, and not mega bucks. Any suggestions? Thank you x

sandgrown Sat 23-May-15 14:48:09

Buxton Derbyshire, Lytham st Annes, Bronte country is dog friendly and beautiful.

applecore0317 Sat 23-May-15 16:10:35

Lake District is very dog friendly, also some lovely places in norfolk near to Sandringham. We went to York last October, not too far, stayed just outside of york, lots to do up there, took us less than three hours from Northants.

Pandoraperoxide Sat 23-May-15 16:12:52

Thanks will do some research! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now