Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kiddicare Bump, Baby & You.

(10 Posts)
MrsChocolateCupcake Mon 19-May-14 12:04:39

Hello...
Just wanted to share that I signed up to the kiddicare Bump, Baby and You baby group. They sent a small book of vouchers Including £15 off £100 and a few ones on their brand of nappies.
Just wanted to share incase anyone was thinking of joining any baby groups.
There's 10 vouchers in it.. some the same. and 6 free drinks stamps!
Also came with a nice booklet.

SweetPeaPods Mon 19-May-14 12:09:50

I joined the other week too. We used one of the vouchers on stair gates, which were cheaper by far there anyway so double saving!
Anyone tried their nappies, any good?

Gen35 Mon 19-May-14 12:37:54

Oh that is useful, I didn't know about that!

zippyrainbowbrite Mon 19-May-14 12:40:34

I use their nappies and find them to be very good and great value (especially if you have a voucher for money off!).

I like that they deliver by dpd who give you an hour delivery slot, and you can track your driver online (not in a cart stalker way!) to see exactly when they'll get to you!

MrsChocolateCupcake Mon 19-May-14 12:58:50

Good to know about the nappies will use some of my vouchers too get some!.
They also give you a booklet that I really enjoyed reading actually lol!

Blackcat13 Sun 22-Jun-14 20:41:17

Hi, does anyone have a voucher code I can use for Kiddicare, I'm after a stroller and would like to order it online early this week.
Many thanks in advance for anyone that might be able to help.

strawberryjam Sun 22-Jun-14 22:36:26

I joined and when we did our big shop the lady at the check out very kindly split everything into 2 shops so I could use 2 vouchers. With the money off the items I was buying already plus the vouchers I saved just over £80

Poshsausage Sun 22-Jun-14 23:00:12

I joined a couple of weeks ago and still have not received I vouchers hurry up I wanna shop !
Did anyone else's take a while ?

woodwaj Mon 23-Jun-14 17:30:08

Really handy to know have been eyeing up some things but its too early to shop for me! Do the vouchers have expiry dates?

allduffedup Mon 23-Jun-14 19:03:17

posh I signed up a couple of weeks ago and just got the vouchers this weekend.

They also have some good offers on at the moment - I got a car seat for £50 (normally ~£150), and used a £5 voucher on top of that too. The maternity clothes were 30% off, and I used the 20% voucher from the booklet so they were about half price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now