Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Stomach pain - advice?

(4 Posts)
Pushonregardless Wed 14-May-14 10:05:12

I'm 16+5 and have had a mild/moderate stomach pain for the last 24 hours. It is mostly high up in my abdomen but with some sharper pains around my uterus. I'm not feeling 100% today and have been sick (which hasn't really happened since 14 weeks when the daily vomit stopped).

Should I be worried or is this normal? I'm quite anxious about it. Would you call your midwife?

CoolCat2014 Wed 14-May-14 13:12:00

Go see your Gp as those can be symptoms of UTI. Might be nothing of course, but especially if you're not feeling right and being sick I'd get checked over.

Pushonregardless Wed 14-May-14 14:56:55

Thank you

Spoke to the midwife who said the same, if I cant' keep water down or feel unwell.

Hopefully it's just stretching pain or similar.

CoolCat2014 Wed 14-May-14 17:36:26

Get your urine checked to be sure, I waited with a uti and ended up in unbearable pain! All resolved quickly with antibiotics smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now