Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pains at 31 weeks

(4 Posts)
Dizzywhore Wed 14-May-14 07:50:03

For the last few weeks Iv had really sharpe pains when I stand up right on my pants line. Im sure it's just muscle pain but it worry me a bit. Iv asked my midwife but she didn't really want to know, just told me to go to the hospital if it happens again. Not very helpful! Anyone else had this?

Elastigrrrl Wed 14-May-14 13:51:44

Hi there. I've had something vaguely similar, the occasional shooting pain in the same region (though maybe a bit lower) and was told it was probably muscular pelvic pain (rather than anything wrong with the baby or baby area) and that a physio could probably help. I didn't really take it further as it doesn't bother me that much. Maybe you should ask your MW for a physio referral, shouldn't be hard for her to provide, especially if she doesn't have any useful advice. Good luck!

Dizzywhore Wed 14-May-14 16:15:42

I do have SPD maybe something to do with that? I'll ask my physio. Thanks

Boogles91 Wed 14-May-14 20:12:27

Yes i get this often but not all the time...feels like my bladders being ripped open or ive had surgery onit again! Hurts dunnit? Its the sudden pressure and depends on the position of lil man my consultants told me smile wich i figured anyway but im a high risk pg so worry about the most sillyest things -.- x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now