Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 week scan

(4 Posts)
cactus123 Tue 13-May-14 15:56:38

I had my 12 week scan today, after much worrying of the fact that I thought nothing would be there... These worries came after a slight episode of bleeding last week, the fact I haven't got bigger at all etc!

The scan went really well, little one was asleep though for most of it and I had to cough a lot and jump around and be poked to wake him/her up!! He/she still wouldn't untuck her chin for long enough to get an accurate CRL measurement however! But they reckon I'm right with the dates of 12+1

I have no idea what I'm looking for with the 'nub' but if it is at all visible in either of these, guesses of gender are welcomed!! smile

twiglet2 Tue 13-May-14 16:05:58

Lovely pictures. I had mine today too! I'm 12+4 - one day on from where I thought I was and my baby decided that it wanted to spend most of the scan standing on its head, which wasn't ideal for taking measurements or pictures. I had to jump around a bit and eventually they managed to do some measuring. It all seems a bit more real now smile

hotfuzzra Tue 13-May-14 17:10:34

I've got mine tomorrow!! I'm so excited, a little scared it'll be bad news (no idea why, I've had no bad signs or stopping of symptoms) but keeping everything crossed for a heartbeat then we can start telling some people!

Sleepyhoglet Tue 13-May-14 17:15:07

I'm on Friday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now