Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When did you show with dc2?

(7 Posts)
Mybellyisaneasteregg Sun 11-May-14 22:46:07

I definitely had a bump at 11 weeks, just before scan. Stop bothering to disguise it at around 13 weeks and it was very pronounced by then smile

Ducky23 Sun 11-May-14 22:01:57

Thank you for the replies smile

Nunya that is a big baby!!!! smile

Sweet, I was hoping this was me starting to show but thought it might be too early? I'm 7 weeks, wasn't sure if it was the beginning of a bump or just hardcore bloating lol confused

SweetPeaPods Sun 11-May-14 21:42:40

I'm 18 weeks and definitely bigger this time round. I started showing around 6-8 weeks too. When we told MiL after 12 week scan she said she has noticed a few weeks before!

Nunyabiz Sun 11-May-14 21:41:04

I'm very thin naturally so the bump could not be mistaken for a bit of podge. I think I was about 14 weeks when I really couldn't keep wearing my normal jeans this time. Am now 38 weeks and measuring 3cm bigger at this stage than I did with DD1 (who was 10.5lbs btw confused)

Ducky23 Sun 11-May-14 21:23:39

Aww fab smile I'm going to (try and) hide it for as long as, don't know how long il get away with that though confused

dreamingofwineandcheese Sun 11-May-14 21:17:32

I definately showed earlier this time around I think I had a little bump around 10 weeks and was trying hard to hide it! When we announced I was pregnant at 13 weeks a few people said they had noticed I had put on a bit of weight blush

I am told that I look like my bump is more spread out this time which is a way of saying my bum and thighs look fatter I think! 22 weeks at the moment and I am definitely bigger than I was with DS but I'm told it's normal!

Ducky23 Sun 11-May-14 21:11:18

Just the title really smile

Am wondering how early people started to show with dc2? Was it a lot earlier with dc1?

I didn't show until late with dd1 but am now pregnant again, very early days but I am extremely bloated (I think).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now