Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help me get this baby the right way up!

(8 Posts)
justhayley Sun 11-May-14 20:37:26

Hiya I'm almost 30 weeks with my 2nd and have been told she is breech confused.
I know she has plenty of time to turn around naturally but DC1 was born at 35 weeks so I may not have as much time as I'd hope for.
She needs to be tuned before 3 weeks when my midwife (if I get passed 37 weeks) will say I'm eligible for a homebirth - or not if she's still breech.

Anyone got any tips on getting baby head down?
Thank you x

PenguinsHatchedAnEgg Sun 11-May-14 21:25:25

Try the spinning babies website. smile

justhayley Tue 13-May-14 16:09:17

Thank you will have a pep now grin

justhayley Tue 13-May-14 16:09:28

Peep

AlwaysDancing1234 Tue 13-May-14 16:22:13

My midwife suggested lots of bouncing on a birthing ball and being on all fours whilst rotating the hips. Although you are only 30 weeks so plenty on time for movement.
I second the spinning babies website, they have some good practical advice

RoseberryTopping Tue 13-May-14 17:36:21

I managed to shift mine in 24 hours by going on all fours with bum in the air. You need your head, chest and arms flat against the floor/bed and bottom up, make sure your legs aren't pressing on your stomach. Best to do it when baby is active I think.

justhayley Tue 13-May-14 23:27:08

Thank you.
At 30 weeks it usually wouldn't be a problem but as DS was premature I'm hoping she has time to turn. Will spend lots of time on all 4s now grin

AlwaysDancing1234 Wed 14-May-14 06:34:56

Good luck justhayley
on all fours with your bum in the air, isn't pregnancy glamorous!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now