Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Private scans in nottingham?

(8 Posts)
Christiemitchell1 Sat 10-May-14 18:54:02

Hi does anybody know anywhere in nottingham where you can get a private scan? Not the 4d ones just a normal scan according to the due date checker on the internet I'm 5+1 thanks in advance ladies! X

icklekid Sat 10-May-14 19:19:44

There is a ultrasound direct in mothercare on castle marina

Christiemitchell1 Sat 10-May-14 19:37:01

Do you know how min that one is Hun? X

SpoonBender Sat 10-May-14 19:42:21

There is window to the womb in Bramcote. I would definatly recommend it there as they are lovely and very reasonably priced. If you google it they have a web page.

RebeccaCloud9 Sat 10-May-14 21:24:59

We went to QMC for a private scan with a consultant. It was great - very thorough and informative with a DVD and loads of photos included for £75.

However, I just went to the web page and it's down - not sure if they still offer it? We went 9 weeks ago.

SouthDerbyshireMamma Sat 10-May-14 22:47:42

Window to the womb in Bramcote.

icklekid Sun 11-May-14 05:37:27

Not sure on prices but heres a link www.ultrasound-direct.com/clinic-locations/nottingham

Also do remember QMC offering private which is probably what we would do if wanted additional...on Mobile so struggling with qmc website soery

WiggleGinger Sun 11-May-14 08:44:57

Another yes for window to the womb they do 2d scans and 4d also. I think there 2d 'reassurance scans' are around £50

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now