Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3 weeks 5 days pregnant and cramps

(9 Posts)
lollzy91 Mon 05-May-14 19:01:43

Hello everyone!

As the title say really I'm 3+5 and experiencing cramping since this afternoon.

It just puts me really on edge as so worried about havin a cp again!

I've heard this is quite common, am I right? X

beebop100 Mon 05-May-14 19:13:13

I'm 7+4 now and have had cramps exactly like a period the whole time since before 4 weeks. So, you're not alone, though I know it feels strange. Fingers crossed for you, I think it's pretty normal.

lollzy91 Mon 05-May-14 20:40:29

Thank you for your reply smile

Hopefully everything is ok! I guess this is just the beginning of all the worrying!

Hope your have a happy and healthy rest of pregnancy! Xx

Ducky23 Mon 05-May-14 20:50:16

I'm anywhere between 6 - 8 weeks and I have had AF like cramps since around 7dpo and am still getting them now smile I'm sure it's completely normal as everything is stretching to make way for a baby.smile

And congratulations grin

amy246 Tue 06-May-14 08:36:17

It's normal , just the uterus stretching.

lollzy91 Sat 10-May-14 12:02:47

Thank you for replying smile

It's definately nice to hear of others experiencing the same. Such a scary/exciting/nervewracking time I really don't know how I'm feeling at all lol x

Dec2013mummy Sat 10-May-14 13:45:17

You may want to join the January due date thread, we keep each other going... Unless you have already joined?!

Fairypants Sat 10-May-14 17:49:08

I had cramps around the same time and for a couple of weeks. It totally freaked me out as I had a mc in sept so I was expecting the worst. My dr told me its totally normal but i still worried. I am now 21+5 and everything is still going well so I definitely wasn't anything to worry aboutgrin

grocklebox Sat 10-May-14 18:02:39

Do you mean 5 plus 5? Because you usually only start counting at four or more ( 4 weeks means two weeks since conception) .
Unless of course you got a really really early bfp.
But yeah its totally normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now