Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice pretty please

(3 Posts)
na2767 Sat 03-May-14 17:10:20

Hello. I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant (since my last period). Three weeks ago I had a bleed so was sent for a scan and everything was fine. On Monday just gone I was sent for a two week later follow up (routine) and again everything was fine. They dated my baby at 8 weeks 2 days. Anyway, this morning I started to bleed again. Not as heavy as a period and I don't have the pain I normally have on day one. However, I'm still worried. Being a bank holiday weekend, there is no one to ask for advise. I have my booking appointment on Wednesday. Do you think I should wait until then? I don't want to make a fuss as I only went for a scan on Monday!! But am gutted that today I'm bleeding

AnythingNotEverything Sat 03-May-14 17:13:06

Do you have the number for EPU? I would call them. Surely they work weekends?

ithoughtofitfirst Sat 03-May-14 18:22:24

Ring NHS direct I would hun they're normally really helpful and sometimes they can book you in to see a local out of hours doctor. I'm sure it's nothing but it's better to get piece of mind.

OR ring your local labour ward/unit they should be able to get you in touch with a community midwife.

Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now