Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early signs of pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
kowiolc Thu 01-May-14 20:51:24

Hi everyone

I had unprotected sex on sunday (I think this was when I was ovulating) for the last few days I have been having constant stomach cramps, feeling nauseous to the point where I have nearly vomited and also when I went to the toilet today a huge blob of thick white gooey discharge was in the toilet and on tissue when I wiped myself. Is it possible I am pregnant or is it too early to tell?

Thank you

kowiolc Thu 01-May-14 20:55:29

Also I forgot to mention I feel as if 'i know' I'm pregnant! as silly as that sounds

TheBuggerlugs Thu 01-May-14 21:03:29

It's really too early. It the egg was fertilized it takes about 6 days to travel to the womb and implant. The earliest you would get a positive test is about 12 days past ovulation or fertilisation. The white blob sounds like you might be ovulating now ish or at least gearing up to do so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now