Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

48 days negative tests

(6 Posts)
Mummy2jake02 Thu 01-May-14 18:17:03

Hi I was wondering if any1 could help my periods have always been irregular but my last period was the 14th of March 2014 me n my partner are trying we have a son of 6 years old already.i am having all the signs of being pregnant but have done loads of tests and they have all came back negative please some1 advise me lol xx

Shazam24 Thu 01-May-14 21:59:34

I would suggest goinf to your GP and asking him for a blood test. If you are pregnant it will definetly show in your blood by now. Good luck!

Mummy2jake02 Thu 01-May-14 22:14:17

Thank u I will do n keep u posted x

JessDahlia Fri 02-May-14 04:33:28

Try testing first morning urine, then another test in the same urine but diluted slightly. Sometimes numbers are too high, others not rising enough in the proper time. I had this problem.

JessDahlia Fri 02-May-14 04:34:38

Definitely get bloodwork but remember that even those may come up negative MAKE SURE to ask for a quantitative rather than a qualitative.

Mummy2jake02 Fri 02-May-14 14:18:56

Hi all thanx 4 ur reply just done a boots own test an it's positive so have the midwife on the 15thxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now